Thursday 2 April 2015

Day 11 - Dealing With Failure




I made this challenge for myself so I'm going to document things even if they don't go well. Like yesterday. Yesterday was awful. I spent money on a bus fare to get to a fabric shop a few miles away which has never failed me yet, just for it to fail me. Then the weather turned, my boyfriend and I fought, and the only way out of the mess of Thursday was to just go to bed and wait for the change which comes from nowhere when I wake up in the mornings. 

But I'm writing about it because it's okay. It doesn't matter that yesterday I didn't achieve, that it was hard. I tried, things just didn't go my way. But you keep going, knowing that tomorrow is a new day, and if you fall asleep determined to wake up to a better day then you probably will. Not every day is a win, but they're still important, they're part of the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment